A relay for teams of 2, 4 or 6 people completing as many laps as possible (non-stop) in either 8, 12 or 24 hours. One runner at a time on the course which goes through the tent city so you transition right outside your team’s tent!
Hawks have been offered a 40% discount for teams entering this event. Contact Shona or Dawn for the code.
Summary of the Relay
- Starts at 9am on Saturday 4th May
- Teams of 2, 4 or 6 people complete as many laps (6.71km) as they can in the time limit
- The relay does not have the 1 lap per hour format instead participants just keep running non-stop
- Only one person from each team is running on the course at any time
- Each team will be allocated a tent site on the course at the event base. Teams set up this site as they please and the runners tag right outside their tent site
- Teams decide who runs how many and which laps – totally up to them
- The event is aimed at all fitness levels from families to running clubs to corporate teams. We encourage walking teams too!
- Teams are encouraged to dress up in a team costume!